Google ratings are often correlated with sales and traffic for the restaurant industry, providing a good way to benchmark one number for your brand vs. one number for competitors.
Articles in this section
- Is the Google/Facebook rating a lifetime average?
- What is the Excel Trend Report?
- What Metrics are Included in the Scorecard?
- What Reports are Available?
- How do I receive a Scorecard report?
- What do food, beverage, service, etc. mean?
- What are the percentages beneath those categories?
- Why do I see (or not see) sales & traffic data on my report?
- Why Google ratings?
- What are the two new PDF Reporting options?