Food, beverage, service, ambiance, intent on return, and value are the Guest Satisfaction metrics tracked by White Box. All social and review site comments about your brand or your competitors’ brands are automatically categorized by White Box into these classifications.
White Box also tracks mentions that are relevant to HR as well as Brand Alerts. You can also create Custom Classifications for topics that are unique to your brand or your competitor's brands.
- Food (ex. menu item, ingredient, or term that indicates conversation about food)
- Beverage (ex. drink menu items, beverage ingredients, or term that indicates conversations about beverages)
- Service (ex. service, speed of service, etc)
- Ambiance (ex. layout, atmosphere, music, lighting, restrooms, drive-through, building, tables, bars, parking, etc.)
- Intent on Return (ex. recommendations, frequency of visit, loyalty programs, etc.)
- Value (ex. price, cost, value, economical, affordable, etc.)
- HR (ex. employee, job, training, overtime, OSHA, wages, union, prejudice, strike, insurance, etc.)
- Brand Alerts (ex. lawsuit, bug, roach, salmonella, vomit, boycott, racist, etc.)