Authenticating your accounts provides incremental analytics and reporting to everyone within your organization. It will ensure that you are receiving all historical reviews for those pages instead of just a sample size. You can authenticate Facebook and Google accounts within White Box if you are an administrator of your Facebook pages and/or your Google My Business pages.
Google My Business:Login --> Left Hand Column --> UsersClick Users: User must be the primary owner or manager to create change on the page. Only primary owners can add new people to the page.Facebook:Login--> Settings --> Page Roles --> Scroll down to see Admins & Moderators. Must be an admin to affect change on the page.
- Click on "Administration" in the left menu.
- Select "Link Social Accounts" below Administration in the left menu.
- Click on the Facebook or Google tab. Click the blue "Authenticate" button
- You will be re-directed to Facebook or Google directly.
- You will be prompted to log in and "Authorize the App". Authorizing allows you to access the designated Social Media account through White Box.
*** Please note: This does not give TDn2K access to your personal accounts on Facebook or Google. This only allows White Box to capture your customer's feedback on your owned Facebook and Google pages.
If you need additional help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org