White Box Social's customized reporting provides social results and summaries which are relevant to all levels of the organization. In order to export data to Excel from the White Box Social platform, do the following:
- Click on "Reporting" in the menu on the left of the screen
- Using the date and Region/DMA/Locations and time period drop-downs that appear at the top of the White Box Social page, select the time period and geographic area you would like to generate a report for.
- Click on the blue "Create" box just to the left of the time period drop down.
- White Box will generate the report
- When the report is ready to be downloaded, click the blue "Download" box next to the request report.
- The report will now appear in your computer's Downloaded files folder.