In order to create a new user account for White Box Social, please contact your Brand Admin.
If you are a Brand Admin and would like to add a new user to your restaurant's White Box account, please do the following:
1. While logged in to White Box Social, click 'Administration' on the left hand side.
2. Under the 'Administration' section, select 'Settings'.
3. Within the 'Settings' page, select the 'Users' tab.
4. Click 'Add' on the right hand-side to create a new user.
5. A dialogue box will appear - enter the following information:
- First name and last name
- User's email address
- Access level for information - brand admin, brand, region, DMA or physical location
- Enable the particular features a user requires
The user features that can be enabled are as follows:
- The ability to change the classification of social mentions
- The ability to change the sentiment of social mentions
- The ability to delete mentions
- The ability to add words to classification libraries
- The ability to engage with customers and publish content from within the platform
- The ability to set up notifications
- The ability to add custom search terms
If you are unsure who your brand admin is, please contact Kathleen Buehler (firstname.lastname@example.org)