White Box Social Intelligence monitors the web for social and review site mentions of your restaurant. When those mentions come into the platform, they are categorized by Guest Satisfaction metrics and Brand Alerts. Our sophisticated text analytics analyze the content of these messages and then mark whether they pertain to a particular attribute.
You are able to set up your own Custom Classification, in order to track particular brand-relevant mentions you care about. Examples of Custom Classifications include: a new menu or menu item, a marketing campaign or hashtag, and HR terms. To set-up a Custom Classification, do the following:
- Select “Dashboard” in the left menu bar
- Click “Custom Classification,” a sub-menu option below “Dashboard”. This tab allows you to see the metrics of your already-existing Custom Classifications as well as add new ones.
- Under “New Classification” you will see a Title box. Type in a name for a particular Custom Classification category, and press “Create”. (Ex. “New Menu”, “Holiday 2015 Campaign”)
- The Custom Classification you created should now appear in the list. To add particular search-words to this classification category, click “Add Terms”.
- Enter as many terms as you wish, clicking “Add” each time you type a new term.
- When you are done adding terms, click “Save”.
- To delete a Custom Classification, click “Delete” under the classification. A dialog box should appear that reads “Are you sure you would like to delete this classification”. Click “Ok” and the classification should disappear from the list.