In order to delete a user account for White Box Social, please contact your Brand Admin.
If you are a Brand Admin and would like to remove a user from your restaurant's White Box account, please do the following:
1. While logged in to White Box Social, click 'Administration' on the left hand side.
2. Under the 'Administration' section, select 'Settings'.
3. Within the 'Settings' page, select the 'Users' tab.
4. Click on the user who you would like to delete from White Box.
5. A dialogue box will appear - click 'Delete User'.
If you are unsure who your brand admin is, please contact Kathleen Buehler (email@example.com)