DMA, or Designated Market Area, is geographic area that represents specific markets as defined by the Nielsen Company.
Articles in this section
- Can I benchmark my performance against other industry segments besides my own?
- How does Black Box define a comp unit?
- What is a DMA?
- How do you track traffic?
- What is Black Box Intelligence?
- Why do I see benchmark N/As?
- 2017 Reporting Schedule
- What are BBI Daypart Definitions?
- When are new companies added to the benchmarks?
- How does Black Box define a segment?