DMA, or Designated Market Area, is geographic area that represents specific markets as defined by the Nielsen Company.
Articles in this section
- What features are included in White Box 3.0?
- What is White Box Social Intelligence?
- Who created White Box Social Intelligence?
- What social networks does White Box support?
- How do I log-in to White Box?
- Why does White Box log me out?
- What is a DMA?
- How does TDn2K define restaurant segments?
- How do I submit a help request or product feedback?
- How often does my data update within the platform?