To create a new user account for Black Box Intelligence, please contact the Account Administrator at your company. If you are unsure who your Account Admin is, please contact Member Services at email@example.com.
If you are an Account Admin and would like to add a new user to your company's Black Box account, please do the following:
- While logged into Black Box, click the 'User Access' tab on the left hand side.
- Under the 'User Access' section, select 'Add New User' to the right of the screen.
- A dialogue box will appear- enter the following information:
- User's first name and last name
- User's title
- User's phone number
- User's email address
- Lastly, select 'Add Permission.'
Once you have added an user, they will receive an account activation email (please ask them to double check their spam folder).