To create a new user account for Black Box Intelligence, please contact the Account Administrator at your company. If you are unsure who your Account Admin is, please contact Monique Dilonga, Member Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an Account Admin and would like to add a new user to your company's Black Box account, please do the following:
1. While logged in to Black Box, click the 'User Access' tab on the left hand side.
2. Under the 'User Access' section, select 'Add New User' to the right of the screen.
3. A dialogue box will appear - enter the following information:
- User's first name and last name
- User's title
- User's phone number
- User's email address
4. Lastly, select 'Add permission'
Once you have added a user, they will receive an account activation email (please ask them to double check their spam folder).