Black Box Intelligence adds new members in batches to preserve data confidentiality. New members are typically added once quarter, and we will notify members once brands have been added to the benchmarks.
Articles in this section
- Can I benchmark my performance against other industry segments besides my own?
- How does Black Box define a comp unit?
- What is a DMA?
- How do you track traffic?
- What is Black Box Intelligence?
- Why do I see benchmark N/As?
- 2017 Reporting Schedule
- What are BBI Daypart Definitions?
- When are new companies added to the benchmarks?
- How does Black Box define a segment?