Our rule for publishing a benchmark is that there needs to be at least 5 brands represented in that metric for the industry segment and geographical region selected. If you see an “N/A” for the benchmark value, this is due to a lack of 5 brands reporting data for that metric in the geography/segment/cuisine combination specified.
Articles in this section
- Can I benchmark my performance against other industry segments besides my own?
- How does Black Box define a comp unit?
- What is a DMA?
- How do you track traffic?
- What is Black Box Intelligence?
- Why do I see benchmark N/As?
- 2017 Reporting Schedule
- What are BBI Daypart Definitions?
- When are new companies added to the benchmarks?
- How does Black Box define a segment?