White Box 2.5 includes a new filtering option allowing users to view data from one or many data sources at one time. To select one or more unique data sources when on any Dashboard, utilize the filters at the top of the screen. In the "DATA" filtering options, under "Messages On", click on the drop down next to "All" and check the box next to the data source(s). Once data sources are selected, click the blue "View" button to re-fresh the dashboards with new data.
Articles in this section
- What are Brand Alerts?
- What are Classifications?
- How do I set up a Custom Classification?
- What is the Value Classification?
- What are Count and Reach?
- How can I see my competitor's social data?
- How do I use the dashboard filters and menus?
- Where can I find platform analytics for social and review sites?
- Can you define the Facebook Statistics?
- How do I find Facebook Statistics?