White Box 3.0 was launched on July 9, 2018.
White Box 3.0 includes the following features and upgrades:
Improved Natural Language Processing capabilities for deeper customer insights
- New Natural Language Processing (NLP) approach: "Insights" mode (in contract to "Mentions" mode).
- This new feature allows White Box to apply multiple sentiments and classifications to each guest comment for deeper insights.
Updated dashboards for analysis of customized topics
- New tabs organization on Custom Classifications dashboard to allow users to organized Custom Classifications of data.
- Creation of sub-categories for Guest Satisfaction topics, available on dashboards for members and competitors.
- Creation of Daypart classifications, available on dashboards for members and competitors.
Improved targeted benchmarks for Segment and Industry data
- More focused approach to benchmarking in White Box Social Intelligence to include most relevant, targeted benchmarks possible
- Benchmarks include Black Box members, White Box members, and White Box member competitors'
Data Source Updates
- Removal of Foursquare and addition of Trip Advisor data
- Changes made to reflect changing consumer trends and the use of these platforms by guests in the restaurant industry
New Administrative tools and capabilities
- Flexible management of Operations hierarchies connected to seamless updates to reporting structures when Operators change roles
- Ability to create roles for users to make faster, simpler changes to reporting structures for like user groups
- Ability to create Operations hierarchies within White Box, allowing for customization of analysis to member brand defined regions, divisions, cities, etc.
- New ability to create custom groups of units for test stores, Ops hierarchies, or other analysis
For more information on these updates, please contact: email@example.com