White Box gathers insights from your brand’s social media mentions even when you are not logged in. We monitor our customer brands 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you can be comfortable knowing that you will be alerted if anything alarming or unusual happens at your restaurant and is then being mentioned online.
Notifications may be customized both by Role (ex. Marketing Team, District Operators, Executive Team, etc) and by individual User. Notifications are published via email.
Notifications may be set-up by White Box Admins under the Administration -->Heirarchy dashboards. Notifications can be created by adding a Report to either a Role or User.
Once on the set-up screen, various features can be customized including:
- Select Notification as your Report Type.
- Name your notification (Ex. Daily Brand Alert, or Weekly Promotion Update); or we will default to "Notification"
- Select frequency of notifications - weekly, twice a week, daily, twice a day and hourly; you may also select a corresponding day/time preference
- Choose how you would like mentions to be grouped in your Inbox. (All mentions of a particular store together, all mentions from a particular platform together, etc.)
- Choose to ignore mentions that are older than a selected time period to only receive relevant and actionable content.
- Group by enables you to select the order that content will be organized in your email.
- Choose to include or exclude retweets and brand generated content (i.e. content that your brand shares on social)
- If you would like to view additional information about each mention, include the date/time, author, and classification. For a simpler notification format, this information can be left off of this particular report as it is always available in White box.
- Select the sources that you would like to have included in your Notification emails. Additionally, select a sentiment associated with the source, if desired.
- Select the classifications of mentions the you would like to include in the email. Additionally, select a sentiment associated with the classification, if desired.
- Choose what geographic areas you would like to be notified about. This can be modified by Brand, Custom Group, Region, DMA, and location. This can be updated by selecting Security Override. If no locations are customized, the User or Role will receive a Notification for the Locations assigned to their User or Role.
- Click 'Save' to complete the set-up!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding Notifications or Notification set-up.